[cddlm] CDDLM-WG Final Report

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Thu Dec 13 10:32:20 CST 2007

Peter,

I'm sorry to read that this group is dissolving.  It did good work and I
hope that other people make use of that work.

Regarding the document, the only mistake I noticed was where is mentions the
shift "from OGSA to WSRF". This should say to "from OGSI to WSRF".  OGSA is
still an ongoing activity.

Best wishes,

Dave.