[cddlm] Minutes from CDDLM wrap up session

Milojicic, Dejan S (HP Labs) dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Thu Sep 14 13:02:36 CDT 2006

Hi Satish,

Thanks for your kind words, I had no doubts that you and Steve will
handle it at the highest level. Yes, we'll have a meeting next week. At
that meeting, I would like to transition responsibilities to Peter
(assuming everyone is fine with this). Peter brings enormous experience
to the team and he will strengthen CDDLM even further.

Best regards, and one more time many thanks for the great work both you
have done at GGF!

Dejan.