[cddlm] Will have to miss GGF

Milojicic, Dejan S (HP Labs) dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Fri Sep 8 20:33:20 CDT 2006

Hi Team,

My apologies, but unfortunately I will have to miss GGF. I have made the
decision almost in the very last moment. This is both for professional
and private reasons. I am way behind on both fronts and I can not
justify this travel any more. On a positive side, I am sure that Stuart,
Steve, and Satish will represent CDDLM in the best possible way and my
absence will not be felt.

For similar reasons, my participation in CDDLM will attenuate after GGF
as well. Again, on the positive note, we are largely done with our
agenda and there is not much work to be done. I am hopeful that Steve
and Peter will transition some of the activities towards the use of
CDDLM in the next period.

One responsibility that will suffer because of my absence is exploring
CDDLM and EGA lifecycle model. We planned to look at it during GGF.
Stuart, can you please look at it (see attached email)?

Best regards,

Dejan.