[cddlm] Resubmission of CDDLM-WG CDL Specification document

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Nov 24 15:04:00 CST 2006

Hi Peter,

Thank you very much for bringing this spec forward.

<Management Area Director Hat On>
In order to observe the formalities and I saw no email exchanges
on this spec after Jun's posting on August 29th, I would
ask everyone on this mailing list if you have any comments
or questions on this specification, please make them by next
Friday (Dec. 1st).
<Hat Off>

Thanks again,
----