[cddlm] A new endpoint!

Steve Loughran steve_loughran at hpl.hp.com
Tue May 2 16:22:11 CDT 2006

Steve Loughran wrote:

>> I am pleased to announce the availability of the HP CDDLM endpoint,
>> public beta
>> release
>>
>> The URL for the portal is :-
>> http://deployapi.iseran.com:8080/alpine/portal/
>>
>> It is visible through the (three) firewalls, and has been tested
>> remotely.
>

> It was visible, and it was tested remotely, but today it is only
> accessible from behind the firewall.
>
> Expect a fix this evening (UK time), and dont worry if you get a
> connection refused error. We need an automated checker
> of remote health...

Back again. The firewall is set up to restart every night, and it lost
its settings. Code is updated too, addFile of inline content works,
faults come with better stack traces, though the full server-side
details aren't be relayed. Remember, the source is all public so if
anyone wants a source snapshot for better diagnostics of their code,
ping me.

-steve