[cddlm] deploy API revisions

Steve Loughran steve_loughran at hpl.hp.com
Fri Mar 24 03:44:14 CST 2006

Hiro Kishimoto wrote:
> Hi Dejan,
>
> Sorry for the last minutes comments. They are all minor editorial
> ones. Please see attached file.

Hiro,

Thanks for these, I will bring them in on monday. Regarding the changes,
were they against the doc I published or the one that dejan sent out?

Regarding the comments about the deploy api XMLNS.

I'm happy to change it; the change goes into CVS and the file
constants.xml from which I rebuild stuff, and an s/r/ will patch up all
the XML files in the repository at the same time.

It should therefore only have consequences for the component model doc

However, I'd like to see something that actually lays out what the URIs
should look like. I've searched through GFD.53, which you cite, but I
dont see it there. What I really want is
  -a policy for naming things
  -a policy for when/how to change xmlns
  -the ability for us to post the XSD files up at the URLs, so that IDEs
and the like can actually pull down the schemas.
Do we have this?

-steve