[cddlm] FW: [gf-chairs] GGF17 Session Request & Charter Update deadlines Friday 17 March

Milojicic, Dejan S (HP Labs) dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Thu Mar 16 15:56:39 CST 2006

Hi Team,

At this time, it is unclear who will attend GGF17. Only Jun is
committed. Steve and Ayla (and the UFCG team) will not attend, and
Stuart and I are not confirmed. However, we have a deadline to request
session slots by this Friday. I suggest that we minimize the slots to 1
or 2, dedicated to interoperability. If Jun is the only present, he can
talk about it and give update by other team members.

Any comments, other suggestions?

Thanks,

Dejan.