[cddlm] CDDLM & OGSA-WG joint call on June 12

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Jun 9 09:17:33 CDT 2006

Hi all,

OGSA-WG would like to have joint call with CDDLM-WG on upcoming Monday
June 12 from 5pm to 7pm (CDT). I will send out formal proposed agenda
tomorrow.

The agenda item for upcoming Monday is CDDLM scenario.
Please read the latest Andreas' document attached and provide
your feedback to us at the call or by email in advance.

We also need top level CDL document.

> Last week on the ogsa call we reviewed the EMS scenario (posix
> application) that includes a simple interaction between JSDL and CDL
> documents. The major missing piece at the moment is the CDL document, as
> an actual XML document. Can I ask you to write up such a document? I am
> only interested in the 'top level' (sorry for using perhaps the wrong
> terminology) CDL BLAST document. I think it only has to highlight
> 1) hostname as lazy (so that we can show how the JM may choose to
> provide that value)
> 2) BLAST binary deployment
>
> Last time we talked about it (April F2F) I think this discussion got
> somewhat sidetracked by, among other things, the observation that a
> general posix application component also had to be defined to support
> the 'top level' CDL BLAST document. For this EMS scenario I think it is
> *not* necessary to have such a general component defined as long as
> there is sufficient explanation accompanying the BLAST CDL document on
> what underlying definitions are assumed.

Jun and Dejan: Please let me know your availability.

Thanks,
--
Hiro Kishimoto