[cddlm] CDL test results

Steve Loughran steve_loughran at hpl.hp.com
Tue Jul 11 16:25:02 CDT 2006

Satish wrote:
> Steve Loughran wrote:
>
>> Guilherme Germoglio wrote:
>>
>>> I have noticed that some tests that are in repository are not on the
>>> document. Is this correct?
>>>
>>> On 7/7/06, *Steve Loughran* < steve_loughran at hpl.hp.com
>>> <mailto:steve_loughran at hpl.hp.com>> wrote:
>>>

>>>     Here is the updated CDL doc, with my results. I only bother to
>>> list the
>>>     tests that fail, and look at what is happening in these cases.
>>>

>> I hadnt noticed any differences, but suspected that was the case as
>> the repository includes some ambiguities that have only recently been
>> resolved;
>>
>> I reported the tests against the repository. I almost felt like
>> writing the xsl code to auto-derive the list of tests from the
>> repository, as that way we dont have two things to keep in sync, just
>> comments in documents that need to be kept accurate.
>>
>> -steve
>>
> I will try to sync the repository and document contents with  the auto
> xsl  method Steve has suggested, sometime this week.
> Steve, what's the final deadline for the document submission?
>
> Cheers,
> Satish

I dont know. Maybe if we try for the end of the week.

One issue: some of the descriptions will be wrong; the place to fix them
is the source, not the doc. For which satish needs CVS write access.

Satish, tell me the username of your account on sourceforge (create it
if you need to), and I willl add you. Jun can do it too.

-steve

I want to do another test run on wednesday, if everyone's stuff is there.