[cddlm] CDL test results

Steve Loughran steve_loughran at hpl.hp.com
Sun Jul 9 10:44:54 CDT 2006

Guilherme Germoglio wrote:
> I have noticed that some tests that are in repository are not on the
> document. Is this correct?
>
> On 7/7/06, *Steve Loughran* < steve_loughran at hpl.hp.com
> <mailto:steve_loughran at hpl.hp.com>> wrote:
>

>     Here is the updated CDL doc, with my results. I only bother to list the
>     tests that fail, and look at what is happening in these cases.

I hadnt noticed any differences, but suspected that was the case as the
repository includes some ambiguities that have only recently been resolved;

I reported the tests against the repository. I almost felt like writing
the xsl code to auto-derive the list of tests from the repository, as
that way we dont have two things to keep in sync, just comments in
documents that need to be kept accurate.

-steve