[cddlm] updated test results

Steve Loughran steve_loughran at hpl.hp.com
Fri Jul 7 09:49:22 CDT 2006

Steve Loughran wrote:

  I will also do a run against the
> other servers to see if i can get some results to put in there; last
> time I couldnt reach them.

I still cannot see any servers.

Is this a problem with my server, or are both the following two URLs
unreachable.

http://cddlm.nec-labs.com:9090/cddlm/happyaxis.jsp?something_random
http://cddlm.lsd.ufcg.edu.br:8080/muse/happyaxis.jsp?something_random

I am not going to have any opportunity to run tests against these
endpoints today. If they are visible by tomorrow, then I will be able to
run tests against them. I want to do this, it makes the test results
look better, and it did work three weeks ago. Please, bring your
endpoints up and check that they are visible from beyond the firewall,
so that I can do a test run. Check tomorrow too.

Dejan, what is the absolute latest cutoff date this weekend for
submitting a document to the GGF.

-steve