[cddlm] RE: Next CDDLM and OGSA joint call (July 10)

Milojicic, Dejan S (HP Labs) dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Wed Jul 5 08:41:42 CDT 2006

Hi Hiro,

I will be on vacation next week (and the following two) and will not be
able to attend the meeting. I expect that Jun will attend, but I can not
confirm this.  I will try to review the documents you have provided, but
there is a high likelihood that I will nto be able to because of the
other many commitments I have just prior to vacation.

Jun, can you please confirm if you will attend the meeting and whether
you will provide any feedback.

Thanks,

Dejan.