[cddlm] Notes

Milojicic, Dejan S (HP Labs) dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Wed Jul 5 08:32:26 CDT 2006

Attendees: Satish, Steve, Stuart, and Dejan;

Update
----------
UFCG (Ayla, from the note): A quick update is that we have updated the
deployment api results document according to the tests we were able to
perform. We are still having problems in testing NEC endpoint. Sometimes
it gets down and sometimes our tests regarding notification do not
progress. I talked to Satish and he said it could be a firewall problem.
We will in the future try to test again.

Steve: couldn't see either UFCG or NEC. Pulled down the copy Ayla
edited, did the formatting fixing, she also emailed with a couple of
problems API was doing. The code is returning some wrong format, will
try to do update today. Satish also did the update of the document
offline.

Stuart: Currently unable to connect to CVS. Wrote down, but could not
get to CVS, Steve will help. Endpoint up and running. 90% cases. Stuart
and others will try to complete the documents by the end of Friday.

Satish: completed the deployment APIs testing document and will send it
to Steve today. Will send the CDL document around as well, and start
tracking the issue that Ayla is reporting. Maybe it is a problem with
Tomcat, will try to resolve this issue this week.

GGF at Washington
----------------------------
How many sessions: on interoperability; on wrap-up; OGSA
Attendance: Dejan, Steve, Stuart plan to attend, Jun as well. Satish
does not know

Wrap-up
------------
Steve: would our state be acceptable to GGF. Is everyone using, or will
it be frozen in time. It needs to be actively used. It is more like a
CDDLM implementer's group. How can we have this used in other working
groups. Now that we have a lot of implementations.

Stuart: after doing some amount of testing, is there any need for 1.0
and refactoring, or is this good enough and OGSA can take it from there.
Steve, it is roughly good enough given the foundation of WSRF.

Steve: who is planning on using it? Steve does plan to use it. It is
unclear for Stuart, he does not know at the moment. Satish does not
know, but the answer is likely no.

Dejan: we do not plan to support WS-Management

Hiro's request
Jun will likely attend. Dejan can not, Steve and Stuart neither.

Various