[cddlm] [cddlm-wg | CDL Spec Revisions - 1724] How does value resolution handle non-element children in a ref node?]

Steve Loughran steve_loughran at hpl.hp.com
Tue Jan 17 08:25:41 CST 2006

One thing I'd like to discuss tomorrow is the outstanding tracker issues
that I've been adding up against the CDL on the topics of resolution and
namespaces.

This one is something I think is just not quite explicit in the spec: is
it an error to have text, PI or comment nodes under a reference, and if
so, what to do with them. The spec only says "no child elements", not
"no children".

-steve

resolution handle non-element children in a ref node?