[cddlm] Meeting notes: CDDLM meeting on Wednesday January 4th

Milojicic, Dejan S (HP Labs) dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Wed Jan 4 08:25:45 CST 2006

Attendees: Ayla, Flavio, Guilherme, Stuart, and Dejan

> 1. Update on reference implementations

UFCG is on track with their reference implementation. There are
questions about some of the problems that Steve has raised with respect
to CDL and there are some remaining tests that have not been completed,
but the team believes that they will complete their reference
implementation before GGF.

Softricity will complete Deployment API tests in the forthcoming week
and then attack component model. Stuart believes that they will have
completed reference implementation before end of January.

> 2. Planning GGF16 in Athens

Stuart, Steve, and Dejan are confirmed to attend; Ayla and her team will
not attend. It is believed that Jun will attend, but this still needs to
be confirmed.

UFCG team may prepare the demo for someone else to present it at GGF
(Steve, Jun?), if they are available given that they will be preparing
their own demonstrations. A fallback solution is to do presentation
(slides) instead.

> 3. Planning OGSA F2F session

There is an OGSA F2F next week (1/17) with 2 preparation meetings
beforehand. Dejan will attend F2F, Stuart will either attend or dial-in.

> 4. Various

Regular meeting will take place next week.

Thanks,

Dejan.