[cddlm] RE: BoF on Interoperability Fests at GGF16

Milojicic, Dejan S (HP Labs) dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Tue Feb 7 11:04:53 CST 2006

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your email. Yes, we are profoundly interested in
demonstrating interoperability since this is a requirement for any GGF
spec to become a standard.

We would like to attend the BoF and we would be glad to present the ways
how we plan to demonstrate interoperability. It will be a good learning
for all sides, I expect.

Thanks for the offer, we will be glad to take it (my group cc-ed).

Best regards,

Dejan.