[cddlm] CDL Spec

Milojicic, Dejan S (HP Labs) dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Wed Aug 30 08:10:07 CDT 2006

Hi,

We had a very short meeting.

Attendees: Guilherme, Satish, and Dejan.

Updates:

UFCG: no updates, same state as earlier, Ayla is keeping the portal
alive and waiting for the feedback on their implementation. She did not
receive any CDLs from component model in order to test against other
portals (Stuart: when can we have them)

NEC: Satish is preparing the code for open source, preparing it for
SourceForge. Getting ready to attend GGF.

At GGF, we'll have working sessions, no specific presentation, although
if someone wants to give them, that is fine too.

We'll have the meeting next week and we'll decide whether we should have
meetings thereafter.

Thanks,

Dejan