[cddlm] Notes from the meeting on 8/23

Milojicic, Dejan S (HP Labs) dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Wed Aug 23 08:15:53 CDT 2006

Attendees: Flavio (UFCG), Satish (NEC), Stuart (Microsoft), Dejan (HP)

UFCG: Keeping portal up and running, waiting for files from Stuart.
Might be worthwhile pinging Stuart.

NEC: Haven't made much progress in the last month or so, but right now
Satish is trying to wrap-up the source code and put it on the
sourceforge, that is pretty much what he was doing. Satish will attend
the GGF, will inquire from Jun about the status of the CDL spec.

Softricity: due to the move, had some problems with the component model
spec, Steve helped with that. Will mail some updates to all. Example
files were mentioned, but he can not make anything public. Inside of the
component model there were some CDLs, these were all uploaded in the
sourceforge, asked Flavio and Ayla should inquire by email details.

GGF: Satish. Steve; Stuart & Dejan still planning to attend.

Satish would like to know when do we need to put the code into the
sourceforge. No guidance. More important that Jun finishes his document.

It would be good if all of us attending GGF also attend the session on
CDDLM and EGA that Hiro posted about. I have forwarded email to Satish
and Stuart since Jun will not attend.

Thanks,

Dejan.