[cddlm] Notes from the

Milojicic, Dejan S (HP Labs) dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Wed Aug 9 08:22:12 CDT 2006

Attendees: Ayla, Jun, Stuart, and Dejan.

Guilherme, Flavio, and Steve suggested that they will not be able to
attend.

Update:
-----------
Ayla: completed the implementation and stopped at this point, what is
missing is other CDLs for the component model. Nothing else planned for
this week, Will do testing only on demand. Completed the documentation
and uploaded.

Stuart: on vacation this week, not too much from inside office. Did
internal tests, but not much with other end-points. As of GGF, this
group will discontinue, we need to wrap-up. Softricity is now part of
MS, Stuart will help to close the group.

Jun: refining the interoperability document for CDL, trying to find the
time to complete the CDL document. Need next week to work on that.

Washington:
------------------
Steve will attend, Dejan still plans to attend, as well as Stuart. Jun
will not attend, Ayla, and Satish.

OGSA
---------
Jun is working with Hiro to create a profile for the POSIX component.
Hiro is designing it using CDL and Jun is helping with questions. They
have a joint group meeting. They are asking to help a formal document
and then they will use it as a standard component. This will happen
after completing 1.0 CDL and other documents. Have some suggestions for
the extensions. They would want to access deployed CDL documents using
Xquery, this is a good idea. Another idea is whether they can use ID and
Xreference. For this kind of discussion, we should also address.

Action items: Dejan will approach Steve Pickles. All will work on
completing the interoperability documents. Jun will try to complete the
CDL update before the next meeting. Stuart will approach others for the
interoperability tests for component model.

Thanks,

Dejan.