[cddlm] Our Portal EPR is available!

Steve Loughran steve_loughran at hpl.hp.com
Thu Apr 20 07:36:30 CDT 2006

Ayla Debora Dantas de Souza - Projeto Ourgrid wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> we are also glad to be using your code :-)
> In fact, after the last deployment I did not take a look at the
> happyaxis page.
> Now the missing libraries are there.
> Thanks,
>  Ayla

OK, I have some conversations between your Endpoints and my client up
and running. I havent done a full deployment yet, but its found some
problems between my SOAP stack and yours, and a misspelling of a MUWS
property in constants.xml.

I havent done a deploy yet (not written those tests yet), and I have to
improve my own fault processing to properly process faults coming back.

When I have report generation going I'll share them out; for now I have
to go through the results as they are printed to the console

1. you should be using a more unique ResourceID for the portal than
PortalID, if you ever plan to have more than one deployment :)

2. My test API_08 is failing, as I can still ping a system after it has
been destroyed (its in the undefined state)

-steve