[cddlm] Our Portal EPR is available!

Steve Loughran steve_loughran at hpl.hp.com
Wed Apr 19 08:58:53 CDT 2006

Flávio Roberto Santos / OurGrid Project wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I think that the EPR is now accessible!!
> Jun, could you try it again?

I am glad to see you are running code of mine, namely happyaxis.jsp.

http://cddlm.lsd.ufcg.edu.br:8080/muse/happyaxis.jsp

I wrote it in 2001/2002 and it is the indirect descendent of the happy
page for an internal project, and a pure-JSP port  of something I wrote
in Java development with Ant that uses a taglib to define happiness.

Having gone to the effort of writing it, I do think you should pay
attention to the messages. Without mail.jar and activation.jar in there,
nobody can upload files as attachments (my stack doesnt do attachments,
so it wont matter there)

Note that happyaxis returns an error code if it is unhappy, so it makes
a good liveness test for things that you deploy.

-steve