[cddlm] No meeting tomorrow, instead the meeting will take place this Friday

Milojicic, Dejan S dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Thu Sep 22 15:07:03 CDT 2005

Hi,

Instead, I recommend that we have our regular Wednesday meeting next
week and plan on being on time and concise enough to have all three
demos (presumably Jun and Steve will also present). We should also allow
for some time slippage, if we can not fit it all within an hour. It may
happen that some of the OGSA members will decide to attend. I will make
such an announcement at the OGSA mailing list shortly. Please react
promptly if you have any issue with this!

I would also urge all CDDLM members to attend the next OGSA meeting on
Wednesday at 3-5pm PST. Ayla will present her demo and OGSA members will
likely ask a lot of questions. (If we decide that it makes sense, we can
possibly also repeat some of the other demos, although Ayla's demo has
strongest message given that it is independent - she did not participate
in the spec development). At the same meeting, it is expected that
Stuart presents updated graphs of how CDDLM interacts with some of the
other groups (at least this is the high level intention).

Best regards,

Dejan.