[cddlm] Create <hostname>invalid-hostname</hostname>

Ayla Debora Dantas de Souza - Projeto Ourgrid ayla at dsc.ufcg.edu.br
Thu Sep 22 11:59:48 CDT 2005

Hi Steve,

we have followed in this case the Test Plan you've sent. In the test
plan the following is said:

"4. Create a system with invalid hostname hint.
Create a system as  above, this time with an invalid hostname hint. The
hint should be ignored and a valid EPR returned as before."

In our case, we create a system, ignoring the hint, as required by the
test.
However, I think it would be better to return an error because it would
make explicit that the system could not be created on the requested host.

  Ayla