[cddlm] Meeting tomorrow, Wed, 9/14, 6am PST

Milojicic, Dejan S dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Tue Sep 13 16:09:41 CDT 2005

Dear Jun,

Welcome back. We were worried about your lack of attendance. I am
looking forward to seeing that you are making some progress with the
CDL. Yes, I'd be quite interested in learning tomorrow what your plans
are.

I am not sure how much time we will have available tomorrow, but we will
certainly be glad to listen to what you are proposing. I am also
interested in the status of your submission to GGF. Can you please let
us know when will you submit the final draft?

Thanks,

Dejan.