[cddlm] RE: Meeting tomorrow, 11/16, 6am PST

Milojicic, Dejan S dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Wed Nov 16 08:50:13 CST 2005

Hi,

> 1. Update on the testing

Stuart's feedback to Jun, same as Steve's separate valid tests from
invalid ones (those that should fail); Stuart would leave the CDL
wrappers in his tests.

Steve: needs to put it in the CVS.

Stuart's comments on Steve's work: PDF is hard, get some editable
document (Steve: it is in CVS). #2, there are a lot of systems tests. it
would be useful to have a separate systems document. Steve: it goes hand
in hand, functional and systems tests. Steve: we can split notifications
in a separate testing, but the rest is blended together. Stuart:
testapi-3, page 2, create a system and destroy it; step 5 should be go
back to portal and see if the system still exists. Steve ok's this one.
Page 5, the paired portal test, it is a systems test, not sure if he can
do this; should move to systems test.

Steve will pull out the systems tests and Stuart will verify.  Stuart
will come back with his tests maybe even earlier than 2 weeks after
Steve's.

Dejan: Are we going to have a common documents for tests. Stuart
volunteered to do this, the only obstacle at the moment is that Jun's
documents are just code right now. Jun agreed to have the output from
XML and pass it to Stuart.

> 2. Update from the OGSA meeting last week

Stuart and Dejan attended, it went fine, we addressed Andrews Grimshaw's
questions, we also started discussions with others. We will have a
separate, offline discussions with Jay on where to cut the tree between
CDDLM and provisioning.

> 3. Plan meeting with Jay et al.

Dejan will invite people designated to attend, will cc CDDLM all CDDLM
members are welcome (and encouraged) to join in the discussions.

> 4. Continue planning next GGF (hotel reservations, what do we
> plan to do at GGF, etc.)

Please be reminded that one day after regular GGF, there will be OGSA
F2F, that everyone should plan on attending.

> 5. Continue discussions on interoperability.

How much do we open up the process? This is something to ponder.

There will be NO meeting next week. Next meeting will be on 11/30.

Thanks,

Dejan.