[cddlm] Notes from the Meeting on 11/9, 6am PST

Milojicic, Dejan S dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Wed Nov 9 09:18:28 CST 2005

Attendees: Ayla, Jun, Steve, Stuart, and Dejan

> 1. Update on the testing

First, Jun presented his document on testing CDL. Jun suggested that he
will provide the first version of tests by next week.

Then Ayla updated us on UFCG testing. They are using existing tests,
they also translate deployment APIs and component model tests into
assertions. Ayla had some questions for Stuart that he will follow-up
this afternoon.

Next Steve discussed his testing. He suggested what testing they will do
with SF as well a what kind of testing he would prefer (with
assertions). He also mentioned AntUnit.

Finally Stuart, is implementing test cases. He will not do assertion
based tests.

> 2. OGSA meeting in the afternoon (see attached agenda).

We agreed on Q1 that we can draw the line anywhere; the answer to Q2
(deployment time), that this is a red herring, that we can provide some
sort of support in subsequent versions of specs, but we it is not
possible to give the 100% accurate answer.

> 3. Andrew's email on EMS expectations from CDDLM (see
> attached email by Andrew).

We can do requirement 2 from Andrew's email, we can only fulfill small
part of requirement 1. Dejan will follow-up by email to Andrew's
questions.

> 4. Even if early, planning next GGF (hotel reservations, what
> do we plan to do at GGF, etc.)

Hotel should be reserved before

> 5. Continued discussions on interoperability.

Dejan provided quick update on how it was done in IETF.

Thanks,

Dejan.