[cddlm] Meeting tomorrow, 11/3, 6am PST

Milojicic, Dejan S dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Tue Nov 1 18:56:06 CST 2005

Hi,

My homework from the last meeting was to talk to Hiro about
interoperability. I have done so and Hiro asked me to discuss this with
Cees, whom I communicated with by email (see my earlier email today).
I'll continue this investigation further with people who have pursued
interoperability within IETF in the past.

I also discussed with Hiro how we can continue our engagement with OGSA.
We are scheduled to be on the OGSA call next Wednesday, 11/9. We will
address the homework we had received while at F2F after GGF, and which
we have addressed at the first meeting after GGF.

The assignment for the meeting tomorrow was for everyone to think of the
dependencies they may have from others so that we can start tracking
progress we are making towards reference implementations. I would like
to start tracking using GridForge trackers.

Please use our usual phone numbers:

+1 866-639-4732 (toll free while in US)
Code  2362906 (followed by a '#' sign)
+1 574-948-0379 (toll & international)