[cddlm] Automated build/test of sourceforge schemas.

Steve Loughran steve_loughran at hpl.hp.com
Fri May 13 14:49:36 CDT 2005

We now have a nightly build of the default target of the build file: XML
validation, XSLT generation of java constants & compilation into a JAR:-

http://brutus.apache.org/gump/jdk15/ggf-cddlm/cddlm/index.html

 From tonight it will also validate all the valid/ files against the
version of the CDL schema that is on the sourceforge site. This will
make sure that things are internally consistent.

The gump server sends complaint mail out whenever the build does, which
is every time the Java1.4 run takes place. I'm the only person getting
that mail, but I can add others if they care. Alternatively, subscribe
to the RSS feed.

-steve