[cddlm] <cdl:documentation>

Steve Loughran steve_loughran at hpl.hp.com
Mon May 9 07:23:52 CDT 2005

I am writing my CDL test files.

The current schema doesnt allow you to intermix documentation elements
between typed stuff :-

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<cdl:cdl xmlns:cdl="http://www.gridforum.org/2004/12/CDDLM/XML-CDL/1.0"

   <cdl:documentation>Documentation is allowed here</cdl:documentation>
   <cdl:import location="../minimal.cdl"
namespace="http://maven.apache.org"  />
   <cdl:documentation>Documentation is allowed here</cdl:documentation>
   <cdl:import location="../minimal.cdl"
namespace="http://maven.apache.org"/>
   <cdl:types/>
   <cdl:documentation>Documentation is allowed here</cdl:documentation>
   <cdl:configuration/>
   <cdl:documentation>Documentation is allowed here</cdl:documentation>
   <cdl:system/>
   <cdl:documentation>Documentation is allowed here</cdl:documentation>
</cdl:cdl>

Do we allow it (and hence, shall I edit the XSD file accordingly)?

-steve