[cddlm] Notes from the meeting this morning

Milojicic, Dejan S dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Wed May 4 08:37:10 CDT 2005

Hi,

Attendees: Sandro Rafaeli (HP Brazil), Vanish Talwar (HP), Jun Tatemura
(NEC), and Dejan Milojicic (HP)

We had a short meeting since we missed some of the key participants. We
used the time to address a few CDL-related questions. We decided to
postpone Component Model related discussion until next week. We also
agreed to convey the comments to Stuart by email prior to the meeting.

The good news is that Jun is implementing a reference implementation and
he may be able to do some demo at the next GGF. If we are lucky enough,
we may even be able to do a very limited interoperability, that is, send
a minimal request between two different reference implementations.

Dejan has reviewed the Foundation Document to cross-check if what we
promised is consistent with where we are now. I have not found any
significant inconsistencies and/or missing pieces between our current
specs and what we have promised, aside of the engines (basic services
module deployment APIs). However, I will pass the relevant pieces to the
owners of the specs to double check if my and their understanding
overlaps.

Next meeting is in a week from now, 5/11, 6am PST, please make sure to
attend and mark your calendars. We are grown ups and we should not rely
on reminders sent.

Thanks,

Dejan.