[cddlm] RE: Session at GGF between CDDLM and related SRM groups, DRMAA, GRAAP, and JSDL

Milojicic, Dejan S dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Thu Jun 30 08:28:46 CDT 2005

Hi,

This is a reminder that the session dedicated to meeting between CDDLM
and other working groups within ex-SRM and current Management technical
areas will be held today at 9am at Regent#1 conference room. All chairs
and members of other WGs are invited.

Looking forward to talking to you. As a reminder we already have had
dedicated sessions with OGSA EMS, ACS, and WSDM groups and in each case
it was very useful.

Thanks,

Dejan.