[cddlm] CDDLM/ACS joint session

Milojicic, Dejan S dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Sun Jun 26 08:53:47 CDT 2005

Dear Keisuke,

The Web site says that the schedule of this session is at 4:30 (rather
than 2:30p as your original email suggests), which conflicts with
OGSA-WG #4 "EMS Architecture, RSS & DMTF UCWG" that CDDLM is also
invited to attend. If this is indeed the case, can you switch your two
sessions, so that we instead meet on the last day, June 30th at 11am.
This may conflict with Steve's departure, but in that case, we can have
an offline meeting with him.

Please advise us!

Thanks,

Dejan.

Jun 28
 4:30 p.m. - 6 p.m.

 Application Contents Service - WG #1
Calendar: Regent 2

Details:
Discussing interface between CDDLM and ACS.

Jun 30
 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.

 Application Contents Services - WG #2
Calendar: Michigan

Details:
Detailed discussion to generate WG draft of the ACS spec. Collaboration
with OASIS SDD TC will be covered.