[cddlm] Change in my version of the deployment-api.wsdl

Ayla Debora Dantas de Souza - Projeto Ourgrid ayla at dsc.ufcg.edu.br
Thu Jun 23 09:28:27 CDT 2005

Hello,

another necessary change in order to make the deployment-api.wsdl work
with Muse was the definition of the "<wsdl:types>" element, and then,
just inside this part I had imported the schemas. I've used the
<wsdl:import> elements just to import .wsdl files. I also had to define
two <wsdl:service>, one for the System, and another for the Portal.

Maybe the oficial version should not reflect these changes I've made,
but maybe you can like them.

   Ayla