[cddlm] Problems using Muse

Ayla Debora Dantas de Souza - Projeto Ourgrid ayla at dsc.ufcg.edu.br
Wed Jun 22 16:16:07 CDT 2005

Hi Stuart,

thanks for answering and for your explanation.
In fact, I thought there should be a "DeploymentFault " element in the
deployment-api schema or the "ComponentFault" element from the component
model should be renamed to "DeploymentFault" or a new element should be
defined there with this name and of type "DeploymentFaultType". When I
tried these two latter choices, it worked out with no problems in Muse
and the DeploymentFaultException was generated.

 However,  I think Muse should work even without any changes, but maybe
with these changes, it does not sound so strange as I pointed out.
Besides that, some other errors that were also thrown in the Beta
version do not occur with the SNAPSHOT one, which is good.

So, I will try to access the Portal and System "skeleton" services,
which are being deployed, and I'll try to better understand Muse through
its code, but I still want your opinion about using Muse.

Best regards,
  Ayla