[cddlm] Notes and interop

Milojicic, Dejan S dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Wed Jun 15 08:50:06 CDT 2005

Hi,

These are quick notes from the meeting that took place on 6/15. Ayla,
Stuart, Steve, and Dejan attended. We discussed issues with WSDM
compatibility, some issues that Ayla raised have been addressed by
Stuart, some others will be dealt with between Steve and Ayla.

Stuart will post the document for the last call later tonight, which
will enable us to send it to editor prior to GGF. Steve will do the same
with the deployment API, which will enable us to have all documents
submitted prior to GGF, quite an accomplishment.

We are still shooting to demo some limited functionality of all CDDLM
main components, but this is still "game-time" decision by each owner.

I am not sure if I posted the interop specs to the whole CDDLM list or
only to individual owners, so I am reposting them to the whole mailing
list this time. By the way I have seen both use cases last night at
International Conference on Autonomous Computing, and they went really
fine. This sort of use case/scenario is something we need to develop
prior to the GGF in Fall or wherever we will have decided to demonstrate
interop.

We will have our regular meeting next Wednesday, which is the last one
before GGF.

Thanks,

Dejan.