[cddlm] Doubts about Component Model

Ayla Debora Dantas de Souza - Projeto Ourgrid ayla at dsc.ufcg.edu.br
Tue Jul 5 13:10:39 CDT 2005

Hi Stuart,

sorry for the delay.
I still have some problems with the Component Model wsdl file that I'm
trying to solve, but I will let you know about some errors that I've
already changed here:
   * The targetNamespace used in the wsdl file was the same of the
component-model.xsd. I've included the "/wsdl" at the end of the target
namespace, and I've also declared "xmlns:tns" with this namespace.
   * The <wsdl:types> element of the wsdl is missing.  In this part I
import the schemas used.
   * The "taskActionResponse" message should be as follows instead of
refering to "taskActionRequest":
    <wsdl:message name="taskActionResponse">
        <wsdl:part name="taskActionResponse"
element="cmp:taskActionResponse"/>
    </wsdl:message>
   * The "StateActionFault" message was missing:
    <wsdl:message name="StateActionFault">
        <wsdl:part name="fault" element="cmp:StateActionFault"/>
    </wsdl:message-->
   * The "ComponentEndpoint" attribute wsrp:resourceProperties should be
"wsrp:ResourceProperties"
   * The prefix of the messages referenced in the "GetResourceProperty",
"SetResourceProperty", "QueryResourceProperties" and
"GetMultipleResourceProperties" operations should be "wsrpw"(wsdl file)
instead of "wsrp" (which would be the schema).
   * The prefix of the messages referenced in the "Destroy" operation
should be "wsrlw" instead of "wsrl"
   * The prefix of the messages referenced in the "Initialize",
"Terminate", "Run" and "RunTask" operations should be "tns" instead of
"cmp".
   * There is a typo in the "Run" operation: "StateActiontFault" should
be replaced by "StateActionFault"
   * In the "RunTask" operation, the "taskActionResponsne" should be
"taskActionResponse"
   * wsdl:binding and wsdl:service parts are missing in the wsdl definition.

Best regards,
  Ayla