[cddlm] FW: [sched-chairs] SRM Area -- Please schedule your sessions!!!

Milojicic, Dejan S dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Thu Jan 20 12:07:16 CST 2005

Hi,

We need to schedule sessions independently of whether we know who will
actually attend. As of now, we only know for fact that Steev will not
attend. We also know that all others (Kojo, Jun, Stuart, and myself are
planning to attend). Stuart also agreed to represent Steve and if he can
not make it, we will find another workaround. Under this assumption,
let's plan with the following sessions:

- Component model
- Deployment APIs
- Closing on the XML-based language spec
- Planning CDDLM after the first round of specs (in particular given the
IUDD emergence, CIM, and WSDM compliances, etc.).

Does this sound reasonable? I will assume that silence means agreement,
but I would prefer to hear back from you. I may have some constraints on
my trip, so I will try to have all meetings take place on 15 and 16.
Please confirm if there is any issue with this.

Thanks,

Dejan.