[cddlm] Draft of deployment API

Steve Loughran steve_loughran at hpl.hp.com
Fri Feb 25 16:06:37 CST 2005

here is the nearly-ready-to-go deployment API, please distribute for
comments.

Here are the outstanding issues

1. topic spaces for notifications. I think stuart may want to lay down
the topicspace/topic for lifecycle events, as part of the component
model. If not, I'll do it myself. We need some URLs

2. Versions of WSRF specifications to use. Unfortunately there is no
"latest" set from any single working group that is consistent with the
other WGs -even versions of WS-Addressing are different.

3. are all the internal CDDLM URIs and versions consistent?

-steve