[cddlm] Reminder: meeting 2/23, 6am PST

Steve Loughran steve_loughran at hpl.hp.com
Wed Feb 23 07:44:15 CST 2005

Milojicic, Dejan S wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Per our agreement two weeks ago, we have a meeting tomorrow Wed 2/23 PST
> at 6am PST:

I am attaching the latest deployment API doc as a PDF.

For anyone who wants the XSD and WSDL then browse for what you want under
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/deployment/deployment/

if you check out the files then Ant will actually validate the schemas
and WSDL, though you need this morning's version of Ant1.7; Ant16 or
yesterday's build wont cut it. You dont get more leading edge than that
:). Once I add JAR creation to the process I'll set this up for a
nightly build on gump.apache.org, the automated creation of JAR and zip
files of the XML artifacts.

For this to work it needs active involvement of everyone else working in
the XSD- and WSDL-space.

-steve