[cddlm] Notes from the meeting 2/23, 6am PST

Milojicic, Dejan S dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Wed Feb 23 08:36:22 CST 2005

Stuart, Steve, and Dejan attended.

Meeting notes:

The bottom line is that we still strive for submitting all the documents
to editor prior to GGF.

1. Dejan & Stuart will reply to Paul's email and try to close on the
different perspectives on CDL.

2. Dejan will remind internal reviewers on the component model document.

3. Steve will post the newest deployment APIs document on Friday which
will include WSDM (Dejan will forward it to WSDM experts for review).

4. Dejan will connect Steve with people who used WSDM on Dejan's
projects.

5. Stuart and Jun will try to resolve remaining inconsistencies between
schemas implemented by Jun and Stuart, to enable Stuart to complete his
document by Monday.

6. If 5 resolved, Stuart will send deployment APIs for the "last call"
on Monday, enabling us to submit to GGF editor more than a week before
GGF.

7. Steve is working against the same deadlines.

Thanks,

Dejan.