[cddlm] Sessions at GGF16

Milojicic, Dejan S (HP Labs) dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Sun Dec 11 16:42:52 CST 2005

Hi Team,

I propose the following three sessions at GGF16:

1. Demos of reference implementations

2. CDDLM and relationship to other technologies (mapping to OGSA
architecture, provisioning, etc.)

3. Planning interoperability demonstrations at GGF17

Please let me know if you have any other interests or needs. We may not
be allowed to have all three sessions - we are entitled only to two, but
last time we were approved to have the third session by technical area
directors and I expect that we will be again. If we get only two, we can
do the planning offline as we have done at earlier events.

Thanks,

Dejan.