[cddlm] FW: [wsi_announce] Invitation to Attend WS-I Webinar, "WS-I Interoperability Profiles, Sample Applications and Testing Tools Explained" on December 7

Milojicic, Dejan S (HP Labs) dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Fri Dec 2 09:58:41 CST 2005

FYI

________________________________

From: Janice Carroll [mailto:JCarroll at virtualmgmt.com]
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 6:20 AM
To: wsi_announce at lists.ws-i.org
Subject: [wsi_announce] Invitation to Attend WS-I Webinar, "WS-I
Interoperability Profiles, Sample Applications and Testing Tools
Explained" on December 7

On December 7, WS-I will sponsor a Webinar, "WS-I Interoperability
Profiles, Sample Applications and Testing Tools Explained".  Christopher
Ferris and Mark Nottingham of the WS-I Basic Profile Working Group, will
discuss the technical characteristics of the WS-I interoperability
profiles, sample applications and testing tools, and their importance to
an organization's Web services initiatives.  The Webinar will also
address how companies can implement the WS-I deliverables and use them
to their advantage as they move to embrace Web services and
service-oriented architectures.