[cddlm] RE: Reminder: meeting tomorrow (Wed 8/24 PST)

Milojicic, Dejan S dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Wed Aug 24 08:48:13 CDT 2005

Notes from the meeting held on 8/24, 6am PST, notes taker Dejan.

> Agenda:
>
> 1. reflecting on the F2F

Steve's reflection: A lot of presenting. Wrt ACS, how is it different
than large data store, why do they try to do something separate? Apache
and Java data stores exist, how do they differ and relate. For us, it is
good to have only to care about URLs. JSDL is of interest.

There have been notes posted earlier today, URL is:

> 2. update on the testing & reference implementations

Steve: Starting doing Deployment APIs. Has plans only until October.

Ayla: has some problems with WS-Notification, addresses it together with
Steve. They will continue discussions offline and Ayla will post the
questions. There are also problems with the component model lifecycle
while doing unit test.

> 3. planning GGF15 in Boston

Steve is working on planning his trip. Ayla has some issue with visa,
otherwise she is planning attendance as well. Based on previous
discussions, Stuart and Jun will also attend. Dejan will attend.

We are planning for two sessions:

1. testing reference implementations, interoperability
2. integration with other specs

3. EMS (OGSA will schedule)
4. Open question, do we want to request an additional meeting for any
other group? JSDL comes to mind
5. Demonstration of the working reference implementations. I will have
to explicitly request additional meeting for this purpose. We can only
schedule two meetings.

> 4. various

Thanks,

Dejan.