[cddlm] Notes of the meeting on 8/3/2005

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Aug 3 20:05:07 CDT 2005

Hi Dejan and Jun,

GGF grant you to copy and/or do any derivative works using
any GGF documents. GGF copyright notice (it is also in your document)
says;

This document and translations of it may be copied and furnished to
others, and derivative works that comment on or otherwise explain it or
assist in its implementation may be prepared, copied, published and
distributed, in whole or in part, without restriction of any kind,
provided that the above copyright notice and this paragraph are included
on all such copies and derivative works.

Hope it helps,
----
Hiro Kishimoto