[cddlm] Component Model Meeting tommorow

Stuart Schaefer Sschaefer at softricity.com
Thu Nov 18 11:01:57 CST 2004

Team,

I have finished the Component Model specification.  I would like to
consume tomorrow's meeting to put to bed the issue of Compound
behaviors.  I have built a document covering the possible
configurations.  I have also implemented each of these behaviors and can
talk about what it took to accomplish each behavior.  I will build a
presentation for tomorrow's meeting and send it out later today.  If you
could read through this document and be prepared to help me complete
this, I can finalize the document for release tomorrow.

Stuart