[CCGT] Checking the pulse of the Community Council

Geoffrey Fox gcf at grids.ucs.indiana.edu
Fri Sep 9 13:32:34 CDT 2005

These are all good points
I assume that one can get good synergies between different communities as
well as between community and standards
One of course would not exclude standards -- maybe OGSA could
hold a F2F juxtaposed or coincident to community meeting?
I would assume you would organize as for GGF15 community
Advertise for "activities" on GGF web site and leaders
fill in their forms for tutorials./workshops etc.

--
: