[CCGT] Re: [cads] community meeting continuation

Fogel, Robert robert.fogel at intel.com
Mon Oct 10 23:17:13 CDT 2005

For those who did not make the Community face-to-face in Boston last
week, attached is some of the material that we reviewed/developed.

Agenda for tomorrow/Tues:

	* Quick review of Community face-to-face material (attachment)
	* Refine Community Objectives (sent in previous e-mail sent by
Julie)
	* Refine Community Projects that support Community Objectives

Robert Fogel
GGF Community Vice-Chair
Director, Worldwide Grid Strategy and Business Development, Intel Corp
408-765-6404