[CCGT] Community Council telecon and SC05 availability

Julie Wulf-Knoerzer wulf at ggf.org
Mon Nov 7 17:57:00 CST 2005

Dear all,
For review and discussion on tomorrow's call, please find:
*GGF16 community content list,
*Community Project template.

Further, below are the proposed Community Council Objectives for GGF16:
*Building upon the success of GGF14 and GGF15 programs
   -Identify returning community groups (such as Campus Grids)
*Building new communities
   -Develop activities for each of the defined areas (via BoFs, workshops,
tutorials, etc.)
*Developing valuable international content for research and industry
   -enabling participation from world-wide communities
   -spotlighting regional activities and interests
   -measured by specific sessions, number in each area and satisfaction
surveys.

Regards,
Julie

wulf at ggf.org