[CCGT] GGF News

Julie Wulf-Knoerzer wulf at ggf.org
Wed May 4 19:56:33 CDT 2005

Hi all,
Yesterday, GGF launched it's new web site containing a 'News' section (we
had one before, but it was not maintained as frequently as we had
hoped).  I wonder if you might be able to help me by identifying someone in
your region who disseminates Grid news or Grid 'tidbits' on a regular basis
(either from different websites, news articles, or other means).  Do people
like this even exist?  Any insight is appreciated.
Julie

***New contact information as of 16-Feb***
Julie Wulf-Knoerzer
Manager of Community Development
wulf at ggf.org
ph. 630/252-7163