[CCGT] Community Council F2F in Korea

Satoshi Matsuoka matsu at is.titech.ac.jp
Wed Mar 2 23:04:27 CST 2005

OK, how about the lobby of the Lotte hotel at 7:45AM, for anyone who
would care to join.

							Satoshi

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 22:54:43 -0600
Charlie Catlett <catlett at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:

catlett> Count me in for breakfast.
catlett>
catlett> At 8:55 AM +0900 3/3/05, Satoshi Matsuoka wrote:
catlett> >Yes, I will be arrving the day before, and available all day for GFSG on
catlett> >Sunday (save for tasting some of those delicious Korean breakfast at a
catlett> >fairly cheap but good restaurant just down the road from the hotel :-)
catlett> >
catlett> >(If anyone else is interested in having Korean breakfast they are
catlett> >quite welcome to join me.)
catlett> >
catlett> >							Satoshi (M)
catlett> >
catlett> >On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 10:25:30 -0600